Our guide to Assassin's Creed Mirage breaks down all the most important mechanics of the game, reveals the locations of all collectibles and offers walkthroughs for the most difficult quests. You will find answers to the most important questions that may arise during the game; we explain how to defeat the most difficult bosses and how to be effective in combat with regular opponents. We also list the best weapons and perks. An important part of our guide is the interactive map on which we have marked all secrets, collectibles, Mysterious Shards, Viewpoints, Gear Chests, bosses and side missions.
- AC Mirage: Guide Contents
- AC Mirage: Tips and tricks
- AC Mirage: All secrets and collectibles
- AC Mirage: The Basics
- AC Mirage: FAQ
- AC Mirage: Game Length
- AC Mirage: Language Versions
- AC Mirage: Trophies, achievements
- AC Mirage: Controls
- AC Mirage: PC System Requirements
- AC Mirage: Release Date
AC Mirage: Guide Contents
In our guide, you will find a chapter on basic information about game's mechanics. These are primarily starting tips, where you will find the most important tips regarding the gameplay. This chapter also contains lists of the best weapons and armor. We also advise how to choose the difficulty level that suits you.
The second chapter is the FAQ, where you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. There you can learn, among other things, how to steal, how to eavesdrop, are there are romances and how fast travel works. You will also learn whether you can pet cats, what the tokens are for or how to reduce notoriety level.
In the chapter devoted to secrets, you will find descriptions of the locations of all the items you can find in Baghdad and its surroundings. We describe fast travel points, gear chests, lost books, mysterious shards, enigmas and other important objects found in each game region.
In the appendix that concludes this guide, we describe some more basic information about the game – game length, hardware requirements and controls. You will also find out whether AC Mirage will appear in Game Pass and what are the available language versions. Here you will also find an extensive trophy guide with tips for every achievement in the game.
AC Mirage: Tips and tricks
Here are some useful tips and tricks that will help you during your first hours of playing AC Mirage:
- Use the environment wisely - tall vegetation, narrow streets and dense buildings in Baghdad will help you sneak and eliminate enemies silently.
- Isolate individual opponents - maneuvering a group of opponents will allow you to emerge victorious even from the most difficult fights.
- Remember about food - in AC Mirage, you will find plenty of food on streets and wild fruits. Eating them will allow Basim to recover some lost health points.
- Use Eagle Vision and your bird companion - scanning the area with the Eagle Vision ability will allow you to quickly assess the situation, and Enkidu's perspective will allow you to safely look around the area.
- Look out for collectibles - the map of AC Mirage is full of various objects waiting to be discovered.
For more helpful staring tips, visit the Tips and tricks page.
AC Mirage: All secrets and collectibles
- Gear Chests - on this page you will find a list of all equipment chests. They contain a new weapon and outfit that Basim can use.
- Lost Books - on this page you will find a list of all lost books. Finding them will reward you with additional skill points.
- Enigmas - on this page you will find a list of all enigmas. These are the clues that will guide you to hidden treasures.
- Dervis' Artifacts - on this page you will find a list of all Dervis' Artifacts. These are unique items that you must steal from specific people and sell to the merchant Dervis.
- Historical Sites - on this page you will find a list of all historical sites. These are small, glowing objects that will provide information about the historical period represented in the game.
- Mysterious Shards - on this page you will find a list of all mysterious shards.
- Tales of Baghdad - on this page you will find a list of all Tales of Baghdad. These are short side missions not required to complete the main storyline.
- Viewpoints - on this page, you will find the location of all fast travel points.
AC Mirage: The Basics
- Best weapons - this page contains our list of recommended weapons.
- The best armors - we recommend the best armors in the game.
- Difficulty levels - here, you will learn how to choose the best level for your style and see whether it can be changed during the game.
- All outfits - on this page you will find a list of all outfits along with tips on how to find them.
AC Mirage: FAQ
- How to pickpocket? - on this page we explain the mechanics of theft and whether you can develop this skill.
- Does the game have eagle's vision? - on this page of the guide you will find out whether one of the most characteristic mechanics of the series appears in this installment as well.
- Can you pet cats? - on this page you will find out whether you can interact with the cats wandering around Baghdad.
- What are tokens used for? - tokens are a currency that you will come across from time to time. On this page, you will find out whether they are worth collecting.
- How to reduce notoriety? - after every illegal action, the guards' vigilance will increase - read how to get rid of unwanted attention.
- How to solve the puzzle in the Upper Harbor? - on this page of the guide, you will learn how to solve the puzzle on the ship and what is the reward.
- How does fast travel work? - we explain how to unlock fast travel points and tell you how they work.
- Do you need to know the previous games? - AC Mirage is another installment in the series that started back in 2007. In this section, we explain whether knowledge of the story so far is required in this game.
- How to unlock poisoned darts? - thanks to poison darts you can tranquilize your enemies. This guide will tell you how to acquire this particular skill.
- How to get the chest in the House of Wisdom? - on this page we explain in detail how to get to the chest hidden in the astronomy workshop in the tower of the House of Wisdom.
- Where is Excavation Site? - we explain how to interpret the directions leading to an important plot location in the middle of the desert.
- How to upgrade weapons and clothing? - on this page, you will find all the most important information about modifying and improving your equipment.
- How to carry out an environmental kill? - on this page, you will learn how to fulfill the environmental kill condition in one of the side missions.
- How to eavesdrop? - on this page you will find tips on obtaining information from enemies.
- Are romances in the game? - on this page you will find out whether there is an option to create a closer relationship with one of the NPCs.
AC Mirage: Game Length
The latest installment of the series will not be as extensive as its predecessors. Completing the story should take you about 20 hours. If you want to max the game out, it should not take more than 30 hours. We discuss this and more in detail on Game Length page of the guide.
AC Mirage: Language Versions
The game will receive several localization version offering subtitles, and a few fully-voiced versions. You can read more about this in the section of this guide dedicated to Language versions.
AC Mirage: Trophies, achievements
The latest installment of the series about the assassins order has 51 achievements. Importantly, the challenges have been designed in such a way that with a bit of work, it should be possible to max out the game in a single playthrough. For more tips and information about the achievements, visit the Trophies/Achievements page.
AC Mirage: Controls
AC Mirage offers a wide set of settings for controls. If you don't like the default button layout, you can easily change it in the settings. Fans of earlier installments of the series can thus make the key layout closer to the one known from the previous games. You can find more about the controls on the Controls page in our guide.
AC Mirage: PC System Requirements
- System: Windows 10/11 (64 bit);
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 / Intel Core i7 4790K / Intel Core i5 8400 (for Intel ARC card);
- RAM: 8 GB;
- GPU: AMD RX 570 (4 GB) or GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB) or Intel ARC A380 (6 GB);
- Disk space: 40 GB;
- DirectX: DirectX 12;
- Additional: Requires a DirectX 12-compatible graphics card.
More information about the recommended requirements can be found on a separate page of the guide: System requirements.
AC Mirage: Release Date
The game was released on October 5, 2023. It is available on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox X. The release for iOS mobile devices has also been announced for 2024.
About AC Mirage Guide
Author : Adam "Demerel" Celarek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Assassin's Creed: Mirage Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Ubisoft
- publisher: Ubisoft
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, iOS, PS5, XSX
More About Assassin's Creed: Mirage
Qs 3 and 4 of 2023 are set to be epic, no matter what genre you prefer! RPGs, simulators, horror games, brawlers, and more! 2023 seems to have it all.
During the 90-minutes long presentation of Assassin’s Creed that Mirage is a game designed for old, assassin coots – that is, among others, myself. Let me tell you why...
Looking forward to the Summer Game Fest, we're eager for surprises. Crossing our fingers for an unexpected finale, here's a list of games that have already confirmed participation, as well as those that are only probable – and would be exciting news!