The Sims series has attracted many players with the ability to play out the perfect life – character management allows amazing flexibility and the creation of any scenario. Although I, too, am convinced that a substantial number of fans derives pleasure from bullying the harmless Sims (remember the deletion of the sliming pool ladder – the offenders are still wanted). Whatever the motivation – the game may eventually become boring, and that's where the mods come in. You'll probably be happy to hear that The Sims boast a huge number of modifications.
To maintain the tradition in 2023, the collection of the best Sims 4 mods has been updated with new items. This time, we introduce archery, burials of dead sims and a fashion designer career.
The mods offer not only new homes or clothes, but also completely new and fun solutions, and innovative mechanics. The amount of time and effort the modders have put into their creations are quite impressive.
In this article, we present the best mods for The Sims 4 - from simple quality-of-life improvements and new buildings to extensive projects with lot of interesting features. Even the fans of fantasy and magical little things should find something of interest. However, if you think we missed some interesting mods, don't hesitate to mention it in the comments.
HOW TO INSTALL MODS FOR SIMS 4?
1. First, you need to enable support for mods in The Sims 4. To do this, start the game, go to the "game options", and then to the "other" section. Here, you have to check two boxes: "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed."
2. Then, you need to extract the downloaded mod and move it to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods (extracted files will be in the format .package or .ts4script).
3. That's it, the mods should work now.
- MC Command Center – a multifunctional tool for managing the game
- Become a Sorcerer – magic tricks
- Go to School – school life
- Explore Mode – summer adventures
- Part Time Jobs – rather self explanatory!
- Gene Mod – ask for global peace
- After School – extracurricular activities
- Ghost mirror mod – rotting bride
- Ownable Cars - stylish cars that you can own
- Srsly's Complete Cooking Overhaul - time to do some work in the kitchen
- Fairies Mod - I fly! (and cast spells).
- Have Some Personality Please - we say no to pointless conversations
- Private Practice - introducing fully-fledged healthcare
- Brookheights - open world
- Zombie Apocalypse - (un)living Sims
- SimDa Dating App - one night stand or a permament relationship?
- Expanded Mermaids - catch fish and sunbathe
- New Careers - you can now become a Minister of Magic, Professional Soldier or a Street Dancer
- Misc. – shaving beard, and new clothes
- Gameplay tweaks – no more spilling tap
- New locations – a private fortress
- Archery Skill - Shoot arrows with a bow
- Mortem - Burial of the dead
- Retro Sewing Machine - become a fashion designer and get fame on social media